fbpx
img

After Using a Pharmacy Face Cream, Woman Got Paralyzed for Months From Mercury Poisoning!

/
381 Views

A woman from California has been hospitalized in a semi-comatose condition after using a face cream from Mexico that was soaked in toxic methyl-mercury.

Her son stated that she has been in the hospital since July.

They Took a Group Picture at the Bridal Shower, but Fled in Horror After Looking at the Picture!

She was admitted to the hospital with numbness in hands and face, impaired speech and walking problems, and her condition since then only got worse.

Authorities say that the woman had 2,630 micrograms of mercury per liter of blood, 500 times than the acceptable level.

She Married Herself and Said: “I Feel Stronger and More Confident”

Health workers said a 47-year-old Sacramento woman bought the cream at a pharmacy in the Mexican state of Jalisco.

Mercury is sometimes used to lighten skin and to remove age spots, although it is very toxic.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar