fbpx
img

Coronavirus Looks Like This Day by Day!

/
156 Views

If you get “infected” by the current coronavirus, the disease looks like this – experts in China have revealed.

The first symptoms of a virus corona coronavirus are high temperature, fever, dry throat, fatigue, and muscle pain. As many as 85 percent of those infected will only experience these symptoms in the first phase of the disease. That phase lasts for seven days. The remaining 15 percent will enter the so-called “phase two”. That phase lasts for another two weeks and causes respiratory and other disorders, the Daily Mail writes.

“The symptomatology of the first stage of the disease is similar to any virus, and it is difficult at that stage to identify whether it is flue or Covid19,” claims a team of scientists who conducted a detailed study on the behavior of coronavirus in Wuhan, China.

Coronavirus via Illustrations

Two teams of scientists analyzed the behavior of the virus at the place where it originally appeared, in Wuhan, China. They presented a study that explains in detail and by day how the virus develops in the human body.

The clinical picture analysis included adults infected with Covid19 who were admitted to hospitals in Wuhan between December 29, 2019, and January 31, 2020, including those who survived the disease but also those who sadly passed away.

Scientists have found that the average duration of temperature in the infected is 12 days, but that coughing and respiratory distress can be sustained for much longer.

The symptom of difficulty of breath disappeared after an average of about 13 days from the time of infection for those people who were getting better. Difficulty of breath persisted at the same intensity in severely affected patients until the time of death.

The Spread of The Coronavirus Drops in Early Spring, a Real Threat Awaits The World in 2021.

According to the study, the average time from onset of the first symptoms of illness and admission to hospital until recovery in China was 22 days, while the period from infection to death was 18.5 days.

The teams also concluded that the virus progressed from mild symptoms to severe respiratory failure within eight days. The first symptoms related to difficulty of breath appeared on the average on the fifth day. They got worsen rapidly in the next three days, and on the eighth day, there would be total impossibility of breathing and further care required the placement of patients on respiratory machines.

Development of the virus by day

Day 1. Patients may experience mild fever, muscle aches, fatigue, and dry throat. Few reported nausea as a symptom.

Day 5. Elderly patients and patients suffering from a chronic illness begin to experience their first breathing difficulties. A small percentage (10%) of patients reported nausea and persistent diarrhea during this period.

Kim Kardashian found a creepy oracle about a Covid-19 12 years ago

Day 7. During this period, patients who have developed more severe respiratory disorders come to the stage where they must be hospitalized for the risk of lung collapse. In another group of patients, which makes up about 85 percent of all patients, again, this is the period when signs of the disease begin to recede and the clinical picture improves dramatically.

Day 8. The acute respiratory syndrome occurs in patients with impaired respiratory disorders when the lungs are no longer able to provide the body and vital organs with sufficient oxygen. About 15 percent of the sick have reached this stage of the disease.

Day 10. Patients whose condition is worsening are transferred to intensive care units, where they are further provided with the necessary care.

Day 12. In this period, according to a study from Wuhan, temperatures slowly begin to decline in those with mild or moderate clinical imaging.

Day 13. In patients who have developed respiratory distress, this symptom begins to wane, again in cases of mild to moderate clinical imaging (85%). While in the remaining 15% the symptomatology stagnates or worsens until death occurs.

The recommendations of WHO, epidemiologists and health care professionals in the prevention of Covid 19 infection are next: enhanced personal hygiene, hygiene of living space by means such as alcohol, sterilizing things that we are in constant contacts with, such as cell phones and self-isolation, or avoiding contact as much as possible.

So, be responsible for yourself and others and stay home!


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest

2 Comments

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar